Thursday, April 25, 2013

After Week Two



So, I know that I am pretty late in getting this post up.  I have been pretty busy with the end of the semester, but I will try to post more often!

After week two, I was once again nervous to get on the scale.  When I finally did weigh myself, I was down from 148.8 to 148.0.  I know its not a whole lot, but I was so excited!  I was down almost 5 pounds in just two weeks.  After weighing myself, we took some pictures and I could actually see a difference in the size of my stomach!! It is a slight difference and probably not noticeable by anyone but myself, but it is for sure starting to flatten out a little.  

I was also happy with the weight that I lost because I can feel myself gaining muscle.  I can tell that I am getting not just skinner but also stronger and more fit.  I'm not looking to get extremely ripped and becoming a body builder or anything, but I do want to become toned and have an extremely noticeable nice body. Ha.  I have been working out and being active every day and it is definitely starting to take effect!  

Herbalife has changed my life completely.  It's crazy to think and even say that a meal replacement/diet system has done this for me, but it's sooo true.  I have energy to get up and get out and do things.  I feel awesome and for the first time in my entire life I WANT to go work out Every. Single. Day.  

I wanted to share some meals I have been making and exercises I have been doing!  The lunches I have made are DELICIOUS and the exercises feel awesome.  


Some Recipes:

Homemade Salmon Cakes and Dressing on a bed of lettuce:



What you Need:

For Salmon Cakes:
1 can of water-packed pink salmon, drained
1/4 cup of whole-grain bread crumbs
1 egg, beaten
A Pinch (to taste) of:
     - Salt
     - Pepper
     - Dill Weed
     - Ground Cayenne Pepper

For Dressing:
3 tablespoons original greek yogurt
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon (or so) Old Bay seasoning or seasoning salt
A pinch of Cayenne 

What you Do:
Combine all ingredients for the salmon cakes in a bowl and then form into three patties.  In a medium skillet, coated with approx. 2 teaspoons of olive oil, cook patties over medium heat until they are brown (3-4 minutes each side).
Combine all ingredients for dressing in a small bowl and mix).
Place salad greens in a bowl and top with salmon cakes (I ended up only having two of the cakes!).  Drizzle the dressing over the top of the salad and salmon cakes and ENJOY!


These exercises kick my ass and leave me super sore but I love it because that means I am working hard and pushing to achieve a better me.

This work out was amazing.  I made my boyfriend do it with me yesterday and we were both dying afterward.  My chest is sore, but my armpit fat is gonna go away and my boobs are going to look AMAZING!


I found this work out on itsjoherbalife's blog!  I didn't run with it, but I did repeat it 5 times! I was sore in places I havent never been sore before and that made it all work the pain of pushing through it.

This lifestyle change is amazing and I never regret starting it for a second.  In fact, I am so glad I did every second of the day.  Join me in feeling amazing and give Herbalife a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment